Thanks to its interior design studio based in Pavia AntycheCase develops and transform historic houses into unique locations for unforgettable stays and unique events.
To the owners of historic houses, seeking new solutions to create value from these properties and to travelers looking for exclusive accomodations, Antyche Case guarantees the highest standard of quality and service.
Currently Antyche Case operates three Small Luxury Hotels in the heart of Pavia.
Next to the direct Hotel management, AntychCase also offers to the owners of historic houses a full range of services:
- Realization of feasibility studies, business plans, support in financing, partnership evaluation
- Support in the renovation project (in line with the economic budgets), aimed to the coexistence of the hosts and guests: private spaces, spaces for guests and common areas
- Interior design and forniture supply
- Human Resources activity with staff selection and training
- Setting up and follow-up of a strategic communication plan
- Booking&Hospitality management
AntycheCase offers three options to the owners of historic houses to deal with and to manage their valuable properties:
- Support to the owners, with its own know-how and services, until the end of the Start Up phase on a consulting base.
- Medium-long term partnership with the owners, that exceeds the Start Up period.
- Complete management of the new activity against a fee for the rent of the spaces.
Furthermore, for private clients and companies, it carries out renovation and furnishing projects for offices and commercial activities and provides advisory and commission purchase of furniture and furnishings of all ages.